Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hey :)

Hey!  I decided to get this blog up and running.  It's gonna be really cool but first I need your help!  Invite your friends to follow my blog and always answer the polls that I post every Tuesday.  This week the question is "What Should I add to my Blog?"  Remember, you can choose more that one!!!  Well even though nobody has voted so therefor I don't know what you want, I'm still just going to add a Tip of the Day.

Summer Fun Tip of the Day
from http://www.lifesongs.com/summer-fun-tip-of-the-day

Tip #2: If your dog is outside on a hot day, make sure he has a shady spot to rest in. You may even want to fill a child’s wading pool with fresh water for your dog to cool off in.




Hope you liked my "First" Blog post!  Please click a reaction down below and comment!  And don't forget to invite your friends and vote on the poll!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment