Friday, June 10, 2011

SHARK!!! by Ryan Belden

Hey!! This is a story my little bro wrote...  :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Once apon a time, there was a never dying Great White shark.  It eats anything that it sees except people.  It's 10 times bigger than a whale shark.  It is so much bigger that it can eat a whale shark whole.  These sharks can be nice too.  They are so nice to people that someone can ride on its uvula and it won't eat you.  Even if it gets shot by a harpoon, it will not die.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah so that is the kind of stories my brother comes up with...  If you want to see the stories I come up with, go to wattpad.com and search allyson1124.  The only story I have is the first chapter to a book I'm writing, Evangaline.

No comments:

Post a Comment