Monday, July 18, 2011

Back To School Must Have List

Even though I've already done my blog post for today, I thought I would post this.  I also got this idea from yourgirlsworld.blogspot.com, but I am changing it a bit to match my school's dress code.


Back to School Must Have List

  • Jeans (Skinny & Jeggings are pretty popular right now)
  • Pretty Polos
  • Hoodies and Zip up Sweatshirts
  • Accessories (Scarves, Necklaces, Bracelets, Clips, Headbands, etc.)
  • Ballet Flats (these look super cute with skinny jeans and jeggings)
  • A pair of tennis shoes/sneakers to go with any outfit
  • Long Sleeve shirts (you can wear these alone or under polos)
  • Gym Clothes (my school has a uniform, but in winter you can wear cute pants)
  • A gym bag to carry any gear if you will be joining sports
  • Purse/Backpack
Locker Must Haves
  • Mirror (Technically you don't have to have it but I like having one)
  • Brush or comb (and ponytails for bad hair days)
  • Pictures to decorate with
  • Magnets
  • Locker shelves

This was all I could come up with from the top of my head (and help from yourgirlsworld.blogspot.com) so let me know if you girls have anything else for me to add to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment